Photobucket

按一下`我的心里话 :))

 photo fghdrgh.gif
竟然来到了 就别忘记 FOLLOW 我 ! ( ̄▽ ̄)~*
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

love

 photo kittypic.gifI Photobucket My selF photo kittypic.gif
 photo 1594823gukbaji5gp.gif

Monday, October 25, 2010

~fly fly fly~[ENG sub] XD

today use eng sub la
haha

Deepavali festival is coming soooon~
It is between 1 and the half week..All of the school will b closed 4 2/3/4 days nia~
After that,,we are having a special trip!!
XD

ACtually now we r having END OF THE YEAR EXAM~
this exam will b our last exam for 2010!!
This really never study 4 exam...HUHU``
Today [monday]
science exam,,i have "tembak" a few SUB. QUESTIONSSSSSSS
OMG~``
Well,,tomorrow[TUESday]
we have the :: 1.BM[pemahaman]
                      2.MORAL
                      3.Mathsss =this paper is TOUGH!!@@
OWH~

I never tell to my mummy that i have to sit for this EXAM ..
she aso never ask me tooooo~
so,,,^^but i reali scare when i get  my resultss n teachersss need our parents signature!
THIS WILL GET ME IN TROUBLE~``
but HOwever,,i will try to tell a LIE..

skipp

HatE my bRo~
he aso has exam..but he never study at all..
my mummy aso never scold him~~
he only know how to PLAY , WATCH TV and othersss
~YER~

i aso catch a few step of BONamaNa
hehe~
This few dayss,i never update anythingss to my BloGGy~
but i also take few piCss Niaaa~
将将↘




this is my new photo lalala~
haha

no EDIT da~!!
><
 this no edit na~!!
edit liao de~

haha~look like郭书瑶??
wakaka比不上她呐~blek!
today[monday]
i ate 2 sandwiches,1 coke..EVelyn borrowed me $$
so many timess liao~
i reali need to count利息~haha
开玩笑~
tomorrow on wardsss
i got 1 job..
part time lai de la~
can get xtra $$!!
so happy~

now on9-ing..
later sleep liao~
88
MUACKZ~

No comments:

Post a Comment