Photobucket

按一下`我的心里话 :))

 photo fghdrgh.gif
竟然来到了 就别忘记 FOLLOW 我 ! ( ̄▽ ̄)~*
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

love

 photo kittypic.gifI Photobucket My selF photo kittypic.gif
 photo 1594823gukbaji5gp.gif

Thursday, December 8, 2011

update :D

哗啦啦``

i m back to update my bloggie :DD

happy to see me mou ??

don't ever say ,, " i m not missing you at all !! "

if you did .. I HATE YOU xD

I write ,, You read in English today :))

Ya lorr `` long time no write english mahh `

and then horr ,, head stuck with viruses jekk ``

all studies memory delete D' xD

eihh `` you mai bagitau teacher harr ``

i " pa si " you !! xD

forgive me campur campur language :D

like this "xin" FUN mahh `

you faham sudah ! xP

kalau you tak faham ,, GO translate :))

--skip--

haizz

so bored ``

yeah `` i had cut my hair + rebond :DD

guess how is my look ..

don't worry ,, not liang moii enough

haha ,, hmmmm

i m going D '

need to work :)

TAKE CARE FRIENDS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment