Photobucket

按一下`我的心里话 :))

 photo fghdrgh.gif
竟然来到了 就别忘记 FOLLOW 我 ! ( ̄▽ ̄)~*
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

love

 photo kittypic.gifI Photobucket My selF photo kittypic.gif
 photo 1594823gukbaji5gp.gif

Thursday, February 3, 2011

2011 CNY

hapi CNY !!
today is the first day of CNY~~
i wear pokal dots shirt...
is in red dots n white shirt..wear thights jeans~N TIE TWU^^
not nice de la~~
actualyy me took pic of it..but me no upload coz no time jor..
i almost get around RM300 in this day leh~
happi lluuurr

today my agong ahma go CHINA play liao oo~~
there so cold neh!
wanna go there too~

skipp

BAKA mami never give me angpau OO!
so bad nie nie

skipp

on FB for a while nia..
saw fans page oni 288ppl like jek~~
saw bloggie oni 47 followers jek~~
hope get more likes n followerss lo~~
haiz haiz...

sskipp

初1满好玩的拉
hapii lo
aiyaya!i dunno wat 2 say le lalala

ok le lo
buai buai!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment