Photobucket

按一下`我的心里话 :))

 photo fghdrgh.gif
竟然来到了 就别忘记 FOLLOW 我 ! ( ̄▽ ̄)~*
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

love

 photo kittypic.gifI Photobucket My selF photo kittypic.gif
 photo 1594823gukbaji5gp.gif

Friday, July 15, 2011

no topic ,, no tittle ,, just a FUN

These days love to write blogs here
Although nothing is special here, but I would like to share my life 
up till the end on each day


Recently a lot of pressure, and also the August exam is coming soon and I have not prepared it well.
I m stress in the end?
Regardless of the direction in which I have been greatly affected ..
Such Like,, studying 
,big things or little thing happened in the home and the school are under my great pressure ..
 I do not understand why others can live without any great pressure? and would be very happy too?
I'm going to carrying a lot of pressure on how to live
Are we the same? YES .. 
are we not the same as a person .. ? NO..
But Why??





Why would I hurt too uncomfortable?
Why does I need to look at someone else's fac
e to live as this?
I really dun understand ..
I m sad of a lot of thing
I m angry with a lot of thing 
but I m not really happy on anything ..


The people do no cherish me are stupid
The people cherish me are fool :D
what the hell m i writing ??!!
xD


In the so many days ,, I have been watching you from the beginning till today ,, but you doesn't have any response to me at all ..
 These really make me feel sad ..


but its OK!
I m still fine now ,, but i dunno wat will happen after this :P
I will just pretend to be fine until the END
I really will do it :)
JUST BE FINE N ALRIGHT


hey guys!
Here its the time for me to OFF LINE ya ..
:D
gud nite dears















No comments:

Post a Comment