Photobucket

按一下`我的心里话 :))

 photo fghdrgh.gif
竟然来到了 就别忘记 FOLLOW 我 ! ( ̄▽ ̄)~*
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

love

 photo kittypic.gifI Photobucket My selF photo kittypic.gif
 photo 1594823gukbaji5gp.gif

Saturday, July 9, 2011

english language =D

hihi!
i m here yo ..!
today i m going to use english to write my bloggie .. =P
although my english is so GOOD xD
[opposite meaning of GOOD yay! ]

these few days love to blog !
hiak hiak ..
me my self aso dunno y ...


-

-

today i almost cry the whole day..
You smile and laugh for others but not for me
Although I was happy to see you laugh .. but I hope you smile to me when im smiling to you
Every day I will go to your class block n searching for u.
n today ,, u looked at me when i m looking at u.
although i m happy when u looked at me ,, but i m sad coz u looked at me without ur smile .. :(


when im crying ,, my dear evangeline comfort me :)
TQ so much ..
i feel better then .. 


in a short post ,, i wanna submit some quotes here !
read it yay! is really meaningful (:







Girl Scouts Motto has been submitted here..the four most popular versions on:

1) "Make new friends and keep the old, one is silver and the other gold"


2) "Make new friends, both young and old, one in Silver, the other Gold."


3) "Make new friends but keep the old, some are silver and others are Gold"

4}"I have a hand, and you have another; put them together and we have each other."

No comments:

Post a Comment