Photobucket

按一下`我的心里话 :))

 photo fghdrgh.gif
竟然来到了 就别忘记 FOLLOW 我 ! ( ̄▽ ̄)~*
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

love

 photo kittypic.gifI Photobucket My selF photo kittypic.gif
 photo 1594823gukbaji5gp.gif

Monday, March 31, 2014

JB

Its been a long time i dont update my blog .. hee hee
Well , i m now more addicted to instagram xD 
how ever , i found out some quotes from JUSTIN BIEBER , although many people dont like him but i dont know why i have a special feeling on his quotes . 
Here is some sharing for you guys .. 

“I'm telling you, people. Everyday we wake up is another blessing. Follow your dreams and don't let anyone stop you. Never say never.” 

“Haters will say what they want, but their hate will never stop you from chasing your dream” 

“I want my world to be fun. No rules, no nothing. Like, no one can stop me. ”

“Born to be some body." You were born to be some body, maybe a vet, maybe a hero, maybe a care giver. What ever it is you were born to be some thing special and if you believe you can achieve” 

“The success I've achieved comes to me from God” 

“I'm not a fighter by nature, but, if I believe in something, I stand up for it” 

“Theres gonna be times in life when people tell you that you can't, thats when you just gotta turn around and say watch me.”

“No matter how much I try, I cant figure out how to not be adorable!” 

“No matter how talented you are , not everyone is going to like you , but that's life, stay strong” 

“If you don't dream big, there's no use of dreaming. If you don't have faith, there's nothing worth believing"

Maybe that's enough haha ~ all these quotes can actually make me stay positive in my study , my life , my dreams and many other ways .. I LOVE BIEBER he is adorable in the past and getting more handsome in his future . Even his attitude is terrible and horrible , but i like his quotes and appearance :)

By the way , i wished to comment about his haters here .. Its hurt to see and listen to bad words and bad comments . Do you all ever think of his feeling ? I started feeling sorry and sad for him as i read through all the comments on a specific website . I m sick of all those comments . He does not offended anyone , he is just living his life that he imagined and been dreaming all the time , so , whats wrong ?! No matter what people did , we should not comment about them , think what you are doing right now . Does anyone feel comfortable and praise anything and everything that you did ? Think about that , everyone makes mistake ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment